For the cockpit or office
Whether you’re soaring above the clouds in your Cirrus or closing a big deal in your desk chair, this folio bag looks like it just left the flight deck of a DC-3. But while the Bush Pilot Folio has plenty of style, it’s also a very practical bag, storing a surprising amount of gear without looking bulky or weighing you down. It has separate pockets for your tablet and laptop, plus a large center compartment and plenty of exterior pockets. You can keep everything separated but easy to find.
- Timeless style, made from canvas with leather accents
- Signature orange interior makes it easy to find all your gear
- Dedicated tablet pocket is accessible from the front without opening the bag
- Padded computer section protects your laptop
- Quick access exterior pockets are great for flashlights or fuel testers
- Interior organizer section with zip pocket
- Three flap pockets are perfect for cables, ADS-B receivers, and battery packs
- Bag slides over the handles of rolling luggage for easy travel
- Metal hardware and padded shoulder strap
- Measures 18” x 11” x 6”.
|Name||Flight Outfitters Bush Pilot Folio Bag|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.