Sparrowhawk CASA (Australia) Licence Folder Cover - Hand Finished Leather - Raspberry and Bone
Sparrowhawk Leather makes the largest range of handmade, personalised, 100% genuine leather pilot logbook covers.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the leather hide, hand dyeing process and hand embossed initials make your CASA pilot licence holder unique.
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality vegetable tanned, 1.5mm "raw" leather (russet).
- Hand punched stitching holes
- Hand stitched using Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Hand burnished edges
- Hand embossed initials and pilot wings
- Made to measure for your Australian CASA Flight Crew Licence folder (Form 947) 18.75 cm high x 13.75 cm wide (when closed) 29 cm wide (when open) - Not available for other aviation authority licences)
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for completion plus delivery time.
This piece is handmade from 100% full grain, uncoloured vegetable tanned leather. This is the most durable leather, retains the original grain which is highlighted by Fiona's hand dyeing. Each hand finished piece has a unique character and texture and over time develops a softer touch and patina which can not be imitated.
Hand finished leather should not be left in the sun or allowed to dry out. A natural wax or oil based leather conditioner applied a few times a year, will protect and enhance the colour and shine of your piece.
|Name||Sparrowhawk CASA (Australia) Licence Folder Cover - Hand Finished Leather - One Colour|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.