Bose A20 Fixed Wing with Bluetooth
Plug in. Turn on. Go flying.
The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset weve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive plug-and-play operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, its still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Includes carry case.
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you're listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are'no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with mute and mix settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coil cord down-cable now available in select configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
|Name||Bose A20 Fixed Wing with Bluetooth|
Bose is the bestBy: Michael on 20 December 2016The A20 is the best, and this updated version the Bluetooth connects very fast, and streams music, where my older A20 didn't.
Excellent Headset.By: Margaret Wright on 23 May 2016This headset is very comfortable, perfect for long flights in a Cessna.
Money can't buy you betterBy: John on 23 May 2016If you are looking for value for money, look no further that the Bose A20!! Quality, comfort and affordability all wrapped into one. These headsets are fantastic and very comfortable to a point that you almost forget you have them on. I purchased the Bluetooth version for the simple fact that in GA operations it is very handy to have to call airfields if need be, emergency phone calls and changing and cancelling SARTIME. I would not consider purchasing anything else.
Best Headset!By: Trevor on 23 May 2016Can't be faulted